ASM Infectious Disease (ID) Fellows Travel Grants
The ICAAC Program Committee will award a limited amount of travel grants to support the travel of ID Fellows to ICAAC 2014. Recipients will receive $1,000 and be honored as a "George McCracken Infectious Disease Fellow."
Application Deadline: June 17, 2014
- ASM membership at the time of ICAAC 2014;
- Presenting author on an accepted abstract to ICAAC 2014;
Please Note: Applications are to be submitted prior to knowing whether your abstract has been accepted for ICAAC 2014.
- Not previously a recipient of the grant;
- A PhD or MD enrolled in an ID Fellowship Program at time of application;
- Application Form including contact information and cover letter describing professional interests, accompanied by letter of nomination from the individual's mentor on letterhead, including confirmation of ID Fellowship status (limited to two nominees from each training program);
- Submission and acceptance of an abstract to ICAAC 2014;
- Letter of nomination, application form, and copy of abstract(s) are due June 17, 2014.
We are no longer accepting applications at this time.
Funds will be distributed at the meeting. If a grant recipient cannot present the accepted poster, the recipient MUST notify ASM as soon as possible. The grant money will be rescinded and awarded to an alternate.