ASM Infectious Disease (ID) Fellows Travel Grants
The ICAAC Program Committee will award a limited amount of travel grants to support the travel of ID Fellows to ICAAC 2013. Recipients will receive $1000 and be honored as "George McCracken Infectious Disease Fellow."
- ASM membership at time of ICAAC 2013;
- Presenting author on an accepted abstract to ICAAC 2013;
- Not previously received the grant;
- A PhD or MD enrolled in an ID Fellowship Program at time of application;
- Application Form including contact information and cover letter describing professional interests, accompanied by letter of nomination from the individual's mentor on letterhead, including confirmation of ID Fellowship status (limited to two nominees from each training program);
- Submission and acceptance of an abstract to ICAAC 2013;
- Letter of nomination, Application Form, and copy of abstract(s) are due May 31, 2013.
Application deadline has passed.
Funds will be distributed at the meeting. If a grant recipient cannot present the accepted poster, the recipient MUST notify ASM as soon as possible. The grant money will be rescinded and awarded to an alternate