Program Committee Awards
Sponsored and determined by the ICAAC Program Committee, these awards were established to encourage and recognize research excellence, through outstanding abstract preparation. All abstracts submitted by the deadline will be considered. Selected abstracts will reflect quality research, conducted with exhaustive data analysis, and of major importance to the field. The six awards in the following interdisciplinary areas consist of a cash prize of $2,500.
- Pathogenesis of Microbial Diseases
- Epidemiology of Infection
- Therapy and Prevention of Microbial Diseases
- Clinical Microbiology and Diagnostics
- Resistance: Mechanisms and Consequences
- Immunology of Infection