How to Claim CE Credits
- Evaluate the activities they attend;
- Print their own CE or participation certiﬁ cate for the activity;
- Browse the library of available ASM CE activities; and
- Participate in online learning activities.
How to Claim CE Credit
- Keep your badge! You will need your registration conﬁrmationumber or badge ID to claim your credits.
- Login to the CE Portal with your ASM eStore user name and password. If you do not have a user name and password, select the “Need Help Logging In?” link.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to your “My Activities” page.
- Click on the “Claim Credits for Live Meetings” button on the right side of the screen.
- Select “ICAAC 2013” under the Available Activities table. If you are claiming credit for a workshop, please select “Workshops–ICAAC 2013.”
- On the Activities Overview Page, scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your badge ID. The badge ID may be obtained from your printed badge or from your emailed conﬁ rmation letter.
- Choose what type of credit you would like to claim. The ICAAC 2013 offers ﬁve types of continuing education credit.
Please choose the certiﬁ cate that is applicable to your needs:
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) certiﬁcate
- Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) certiﬁcate. Individuals seeking pharmacy credit (ACPE) will be asked for their NABP e-proﬁ le number and their date of birth (MM/DD). Credits will be uploaded to CPE Monitor.
- Florida (FL) certiﬁcate
- California (CA) certiﬁcate
- Participation certiﬁ cate
After selecting your certiﬁ cate type you will be directed to the “Claim Credits” page. Select each session attended, indicate how many credits you are requesting, and complete the evaluation for each session. (To view more sessions please click the page numbers at the bottom of the Claim Credits screen. Do not press Next until you have ﬁ nished claiming credits for all your sessions.)
8. Once you have claimed credit for ALL of your sessions, you may review your credits summary and print your certiﬁcate*.
*When completing your online evaluation, PLEASE DO NOT PRESS PRINT until you have entered your information for each session attended at ICAAC. Once you print, your Statement of Credit is considered ﬁnal and sessions cannot be added or changed.