Welcome to the Exhibitor Services page for ICAAC 2014 and we thank you for exhibiting. Here you will find the information and forms needed to have a successful show in September at ICAAC! We are delighted to have your participation and look forward to working with you.
Once again, Freeman Exposition, Inc. will function as our General Services Contractor. They and the many suppliers we have contracted with for 2014 have been carefully chosen as the most qualified and cost effective to serve your needs. Please be sure to frequently review IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINE LIST in order to take advantage of any preferential advanced pricing available to you as an exhibitor. For questions involving services from an outside contractor we recommend you contact the respective vendor directly with whom the order was placed for an immediate response.
If you have any questions and/or concerns or you are not sure where to start, please contact Kristina Morrison, Exhibits Coordinator at Exhibitsinfo@asmusa.org or call 202-942-9256 and she will answer your questions and do her best to address all concerns you may have.
Thank you again for participating and we look forward to seeing you in Washington, D.C. on September 5-9, 2014!
General information for Exhibitors:
- Important Dates
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Registration & Hotel Information
- Exhibit Hours (Registration, Installation, Dismantling)
- Booth Configuration & Construction
- Usage of Exhibit Space
- Booth Promotion Guidelines & Approval Form (Giveaways/Entertainment, Booth Activities, Raffles/Drawings)
- ASM Contacts & Official Vendors
- Official Contractors Services (PDF)
- Exhibitor-Designated Contractor Guidelines (EDC) & Notification Form
- Rules & Regulations
- Meeting & Exhibit Guide Product Service Listing Form
- Symposia & Affliate Meetings
- Product Theater Information & Application (PDF)
- Exhibitor Services Manual