ICAAC 2014 offers 18 courses to enrich your conference experience!
Attend a half- or full-day course/workshop on pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics, antimicrobial stewardship in hospitals, complications of HIV therapies, and more. Get a head start on your ICAAC experience and walk away with practical information and tools to apply in your work.
All courses/workshop will be held in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Friday, September 5
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 54-01 Introduction to Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics
- 54-03 Application of Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Models
- 54-11 Antimicrobial Guidelines: Filling the Gaps - Addressing the Outliers
- 54-13 MALDI-ToF Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Microbiology: Fundamentals and Live Demonstration Workshop
- 54-16 Clinical Pharmacology Update on Antiretrovirals for HIV Treatment and Prevention
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- 54-05 Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics Full-Day Course Combining 54-01 and 54-02
- 54-06 Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics Full-Day Course Combining 54-03 and 54-04
- 54-07 Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics Full-Day Course Combining 54-01 and 54-04
- 54-08 Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics Full-Day Course Combining 54-03 and 54-02
- 54-09 Antibiotic Resistance among Bacterial Pathogens: Mechanisms, Detection, and Molecular Epidemiology
- 54-10 Antimicrobial Stewardship in Hospitals
- 54-12 A Primer in Transplantation: 2014
- 54-15 MALDI-ToF Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Microbiology: Fundamentals, Live Demonstration Workshop, and Advanced Applications: Full Day Workshop/Course Combining 54-13 and 54-14
- 54-18 HIV Course on Clinical Pharmacology and Complications of HIV and its Therapies: Full Day Course Combining 54-16 and 54-17
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.